Psalm 121 (RSV)
Source: Transcribed from: The Holy Bible: Revised Standard Version containing the Old and New Testaments, translated from the original tongues: being the version set forth A.D. 1611, revised A.D. 1881-1885 and A.D. 1901: compared with the most ancient authorities and revised A.D. 1946-52. — 2nd ed. of New Testament A.D. 1971. There should be enough in the rest of the description to identify the text.
Availability: Freely available for non-commercial use provided that this header is included in its entirety with any copy distributed.
- A Song of Ascents. I lift up my eyes to the hills. From whence does my help come?
- My help comes from the LORD, who made heaven and earth.
- He will not let your foot be moved, he who keeps you will not slumber.
- Behold, he who keeps Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.
- The LORD is your keeper; the LORD is your shade on your right hand.
- The sun shall not smite you by day, nor the moon by night.
- The LORD will keep you from all evil; he will keep your life.
- The LORD will keep your going out and your coming in from this time forth and for evermore.